Minority-owned Business Enterprise
Watts is certified as a Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE) with the State of New York. As a MBE, we fully support the M/WBE program. In addition, we feel it is incumbent upon us to be a leader in the hiring of minorities and women. Over the past several years, we have sponsored the Watts Scholarship at the University at Buffalo, which provides full tuition for a minority student majoring in engineering or architecture.
Disadvantaged BUSINESS ENTERPRISE
Watts is also certified as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) through the New York State Unified Certification Program. We are certified as a DBE to provide Engineering Services (541620), Environmental Consulting Services (541620) and Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services (541690).
Licenses and CERTIFICATIONS
- Professional Engineers
- Registered Architects
- Professional Geologist
- Registered Landscape Architect
- Professional Land Surveyor
- LEED® Accredited Professionals
- Certified Hazardous Materials Managers
- Qualified Environmental Professionals
- Certified Energy Managers
- Construction Specification Institute Professional
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET) Inspectors
- Construction Documents Technologists
- Traffic Operations Practitioner Specialist
- Certified in Plumbing Design
Our mission is to meet our clients’ objectives by providing creative, practical, and cost effective solutions to their architecture and engineering needs.
Our guiding principles are based on the highest ethical standards, professionalism, and excellence in all we do.
Our commitment is to improve the quality of life for our clients, our community, and our employees - our greatest resource.