Delivering on code and on time.
Whether a stand-alone or an indefinite delivery term contract, Watts is experienced with federal policies, procedures, codes, and specifications on renovation and rehabilitation projects. We understand downtime at critical facilities can be a deterrent to pursuing otherwise important projects. Rest assured our team has plenty of experience working within secure environments on staged projects to help limit shutdown time so you’re back to normal operations as soon as possible.
Our team has provided a range of architectural, engineering, and environmental services to a number of federal agencies, including:
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S Army
- U.S. Navy
- Department of the Air Force Air Force Reserve
- Naval Marine Corps Reserve Center
- Department of Defense
- General Services Administration
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Social Security Administration
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- U.S. Postal Service